Hello~Welcome to my blog!

Hi, nice to meet you here.
Enjoy my blog and please don't be disappointed..
GOod bye~~

Friday, July 29, 2011

About me

 Hello, reader. I'm Susie and I'm going to introduce myself for you.
If you want to know about me, you can know about me by reading this essay.
There are some secrets that I have inside, and now I'll tell you about it.



 First of all, I have so many dreams that are uncountable.
I wish I could be a lawyer, prosecutor,  judge, writer, reporter, politician, professor, environmental engineer,etc.
I want to be pretty, intelligent, eloquent, focused.
I hope the earth become fresh, clean and peaceful.
I came to the camp because of my dreams, too.

 Secondly, I like reading books and Taekwondo.
Reading books makes me really comfortable and it makes me very happy.
I could learn and feel many things by books. I could get lots of knowledge by reading specialty publications and I could learn many emotions ,feelings and expressions.
Doing Taekwondo is like a brief for me. It might be strange for you that a girl likes doing Taekwondo but it helps me to become healthy and to get rid of the stresses.
Even though I'm not good at Taekwondo very well because I'm not flexible, I like to do Taekwondo.

 Finally, I will introduce about my family.
My family is four. Mother, father, me and my younger sister.
My mother is a homemaker. She takes care of my families and the house.
She is so kind and gentle except sometimes when she gets mad.
My father works at a company and he is diligent.
He likes playing golf a lot.
My younger sister is very cute even though she is tall.
She is nice to many people and she plays flute well.

 In conclusion, I have many dreams, I like reading books and Taekwondo.
Moreover, I told you about my family before.
Thank you for reading my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.