Hello~Welcome to my blog!

Hi, nice to meet you here.
Enjoy my blog and please don't be disappointed..
GOod bye~~

Friday, August 5, 2011

Challenge

Challenge is not mandatory but nessary experience for us.
Many ordinary people don't want to challenge something at the very first time.
However maybe I am an extraordinary person.
I like challenging very much and one of my most challenging stories is that about climbing Mt.Jiri.
I thought I would be able to challege and test my limits.
Also I could feel the fresh air and see the beautiful sky with lots of stars in Mt.Jiri.

Firstly, by climbing Mt.Jiri I could test my limits and improve myself both physically and mentally.
It made me realy tired and exhausted to climb such a mountain but I went out of from my fatigue(or exhaustion) by tolerating and putting up with these kinds of stress.
As the time past, I got better and better in walking in such a rocky path and going up and down.
Physically my body was quite tired and mentally I got stress sometimes.
But eventually I could know how to overcome these.

Secondly, I'm going to let you know about the challenge I made.
In my elementry school, we could choose a place go for the graduational trip out of five places.
Although most of my friends and more than half of my classmates went to Gangwondo for the trip, I chose Mt.Jiri because of several reasons such as I told you about before.
It was surely a difficult choice for me because if I would choose Mt.Jiri I wll be too lonely.
My friends tried to persuade me to go to Gangwondo so they said to me that graduation trip is for playing with the friends and make good memory with them.
Neverthless about what my friends told me I chose Mt. Jiri.

Lastly I learned about perseverance and became confident.
I needed lots of patience to climb up the mountain so even if I felt like the mountanin  was endless, it wasn't.
It took little bit of much time but it ended somehow so I required patience to climb up all the way to the top and then to the bottom.
Therefore I could learn about the perseverence and experienced perseverence easily and naturally.
In addition, I got comfident because maybe for some people who climb the mountain  might say "Oh, it's not that big thing" but for me it was a great achievement to climb the third highest mountain in my country, Korea..

In conclusion, I made an attept on myself, became comfident and learned endureness by climbing the Mt.Jiri.
Moreover, I made a great memory even though I couldn't be with my friends, so that the memory will shine in my heart forever.
Rocky Mountain National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.